Zesty Champagne of Teas
Spring is here (hopefully)! As the weather gets warmer and the sun shines longer, here’s a zesty and fresh TEA RECIPE that you can easily copy at home!
Take a photo and tag @LadyGlassOfficial on Instagram and Facebook after making your own Zesty Champagne of Teas!
Champagne of Teas?
Darjeeling from India! Our Mi Aguila tea is a Darjeeling FTGFOP1, and it tastes like flowers and caramel with nuts! Yummy!
- 3g Lady Glass Mi Aguila tea
- Cinnamon stick
- 1 tsp. Honey or Agave syrup
- Lemon slices
- Steep your Lady Glass Mi Aguila tea in boiled water for 3-5 minutes
- Stir in honey or agave syrup.
- Add cinnamon stick for about 1-3 minutes
- Squeeze your lemon slices
Make this, and you, your family, and guests will have a zesty afternoon!
P.S. Once done, leave a comment below and share this post to spread the yummy PositiviTEA!
P.P.S. Take a photo and tag @LadyGlassOfficial on Instagram and Facebook after making your own Zesty Champagne of Teas!
Happy tea drinking!
Louise, Your Tea Lady From the Garden (Certified Tea Specialist)